Life is complicated. Picking what to wear should not be. We infuse luxurious, technologically advanced fabrics into all-situation wear. From daily essentials, performance gear to runway inspired pieces, you can focus on the more important stuff, like love, fun and living.
TITIKA strives to redefine activewear with smart, stylish and functional designs. Leggings are no longer confined to yoga studios and can seamlessly transitioned to the boardroom or a night out. TITIKA brings a new level of liberation so we can all live our most Versatile. Active. Life. Job Overview The Creative team’s role is to delight customers by developing best-in-class, strategically positioned creative marketing that is tailored to TITIKA Active Couture and supported by brand co-op and partnerships. As the leader of the Creative team, the Senior Graphic Designer primary purpose is to lead the creative development of marketing collateral and visual system, which includes concept development, management of designers and execution of the final product. The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting and maintaining TITIKA’s unique global brand image consistently across all channels.
- Graphic Knowledge. Well informed in current graphic trends, art, fashion, typography, design, and sport related products through market research to keep ahead of consumer needs.
- Enhance TITIKA’s brand reputation and effectively articulate brand positioning through Graphic Design. Be accountable for brand consistency across creative assets.
- Translate verbal or written instructions into effective and compelling design pieces for fashion industry.
- Knowledge in Graphic Design, Typography, Placement Graphics, and Illustrative Graphics.
- Manage, maintain, and archive graphics files including graphics, tech packs, and trim briefs.
- Understand the production process and possess the ability to work with product design and development.
- Lead design sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input. Be involved in conceptualization and design of graphic applications from concept to completion.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the global Marketing team to support design needs and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide mentorship, supervision and leadership support to graphic and production designers.
- Your ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker with on-set graphic and photograph production experience
- Portfolio demonstrating an elevated aesthetic in digital, social and print
- Digital savvy and interested in the evolution of retail in the digital space
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to verbalize visual solutions
- MA, BA, BFA, or BS in Design, Fashion, Graphic Design or relevant background
- 3-5 years experience in Graphic design industry, Creative Marketing or Art Direction
- Seasoned knowledge of Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of fashion, interactive media production and a superior understanding of advertising and marketing principle
- A strong portfolio illustrating print and digital-based work – packaging experience is an asset (only candidates with a portfolio will be considered)
- Knowledge of web design best practices, including image optimization, responsive design, basic understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred
- Experience designing marketing and editorial content for fashion is an asset
- Job Type: Full-time
- Language skills: Professional in Mandarin is preferred
- Design experience in fashion industry is preferred